Pallet truck scales, with built-in electronic weighing, for dangerous areas classified as hazardous (ZONES 1 and 21 & 2 and 22) in accordance with Ex II 2GD IIB T4 T197°C X.
The Atex certified four load cell weight detection IP68 guarantees the best accuracy in all work conditions.
Available also CE-M APPROVED
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2500 kg (with TPWX2GD25 model).
- Triple ranging capacity/increments
- 2000Kg Model goes to 500Kg in 0.2Kg increments, then to 1000Kg in 0.5Kg increments, then to 2000Kg in 1Kg increments
- 2500Kg Model goes to 600Kg in 0.2Kg increments, then to 1500Kg in 0.5Kg increments, then to 2500Kg in 1Kg increments
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- Atex certified, 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Indicator with easy to clean satined stainless steel case with IP68 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional membrane waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard.
- Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
- 150-hour approximate operating time.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
- Optional Stainless Steel Forks & Anti-Static Steer Wheels
- Zeroing, Tare
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Weighs accumulation
AVAILABLE FOR PRICE ESTIMATE
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.