A solid scale built to last with its stainless steel top plate and scale enclosure. The colour touchscreen makes using the scale simple and effective with user prompts to help keep the workflow seamless at all times.
- Stainless steel digital scales body, resistant and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel load plate, easy to clean. Dimensions: 250x340mm.
- OIML R60 C6 approved aluminium load cells.
- Possibility of connection to one remote scale via serial, or of additional platforms (up to 3).
- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizable.
- 3-colors control light, perfect for target weighing
- Waterproof keyboard and multifunctional programme.
- IP44 protection.
- Non-slip adjustable feet.
- Ergonomic lateral handle for portability
- Spirit level positioned under the plate.
- Serial port RS232 for connection to PC or printer.
- Digital scale power supply: internal rechargeable battery (operating time 40h approximately) or external power supply/battery charger.
- Software available for Database Management
- Dual Ranging
- KST6 goes up to 3Kg in 0.5g increments, then up to 6Kg in 1g increments
- KST30 goes up to 15Kg in 2g increments, then up to 30Kg in 5g increments
DIGITAL SCALES: AVAILABLE APPLICATION PROGRAMMES
- The application programme of the KST digital scales series can be chosen according to the functions needed:
- AF01: Totalization and formulation (standard)
- AF02: Piece counting/quantity (optional)
- AF04: Statistic control of pre-packaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Weight / price industrial labelling (optional)
- BATCH: Multicomponent manual dosage with archive of formulas (optional)
MAIN CERTIFICATIONS FOR THE KST SCALES
- The main certifications for the KST scales are:
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
DIGITAL SCALES: I/O SECTION
- 2 Serial ports RS232, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 Serial ports RS232 (RS485 optional), for connection to repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cell.
- Fitted with keyboard emulation input, for connection to barcode/badge reader or PC external keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 opto-isolated outputs (optional).
- 2 opto-isolated inputs (optional).
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU interface.
- Optional Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Network connection