Leading the standard for the all-in-one weighing indicator, the DFWKRP is most commonly used in vehicle weighing applications.
Four independent channels allow for the connection of both digital and analogue load cells or weighing platforms.
Designed for portability, the built in rechargeable battery provides for 10 hours continuous use, even with the built-in thermal printer.
- Waterproof functional keyboard with 17 keys.
- LCD backlit display with 6 x 25-mm high contrast digits along with indication of active functions.
- Rack type metallic case.
- Calibration, set-up parameters, printouts, etc., all configurable from keyboard or PC
- Available in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 800,000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24-bit 4-channel sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Fitted with 4 connectors for connection to 4 platforms (up to 8 optional).
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time, recharge in 8 hours) with supplied external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
- Fitted with thermal printer with time/date module.
- Case for housing indicator and with space for cables and other accessories.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm; Total weight: 5 kg
- Can be fitted with RF module for communication to wireless axle pads or platforms
KEYBOARD AND PRINTING FUNCTIONS
- Zero cycle on all the connected platforms.
- Visualisation of the weight of each single platform, of the total weight or of any combination of the platforms.
- Visualisation of the weight of each axle (rms) and of the total weight.
- Simple vehicle weighing with printing of the weights of each single wheel and of the total weight.
- Totalisation of Tractor + Trailer, with printing of subtotals and of vehicle total.
- Static axle totalisation, with printing of the weight of each single axle and of the vehicle total.
- Simple input/output.
- Input/Output with axle totalisation.
- Grand total of the weighed vehicles.
- Calculation and printing of the barycentre.
- PRINTING: Configurable print layout with:
- 4 header lines.
- Weight of each single platform and sum of any their combination.
- Total vehicle weight.
- Grand total of weighed vehicles.
- Vehicle barycentre coordinates.
- Ticket number.
- Weighs number.
- Code 39 bar code.
- Date and time.