Building on the popularity of the TPW series pallet truck scales, the latest edition has added an industrial touch screen interface with customizable screens, depending on your application and firmware chosen. The standard interface allows for totalisation and formulation, with a 1000 item database, but this can be changed prior to delivery for a parts counting interface, price computing or for batch processing.
Advanced options readily available for remote label printing, wi-fi or bluetooth transmission, storage of weights on USB keys and many more.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the "M" trade approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm. Weighs around 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Weighing indicator with colour touch screen with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC
- Power supply through built-in extractable rechargeable battery and battery charger
- The operating time is of about 10 hours of continuous use, or 24h with second optional rechargeable battery.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- RS232/C port for connection to printer, radio module, remote scale.
- RS232/C port on RJ connector for connection to PC.
- Fitted with time/date and Alibi Memory.
- Fitted with thermal printer with RS232/C dedicated bidirectional port (TPW20ETP and TPW20ETPM version)