A sturdy and well built platform scale suitable for most industrial applications where accuracy is a must.
The chequer plate platform provides an ideal surface for weighing pallets and boxes, whilst the trade approval ensures you can legally trade by weight, including for the latest SOLAS shipping laws for container weight verification.
An integrated thermal receipt printer is the perfect addition to keep track of any and all weights.
- Weight indicator with ABS case, 25mm backlit LCD display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for showing the active functions.
- 17-keys functional waterproof keypad.
- Thermal integrated printer, to print on standard or adhesive paper.
- Fitted with date and time module.
- Functioning with 4 steel load cells, approved according to OIML R60 C3 standards, IP67 protection degree.
- Monobloc structure with oven-fire painted steel tubular, adjustable resting feet and spirit level.
- Protection reinforcements close to the load cells.
- Fixed load surface in chequered steel. Size 1250 x 1250mm
- 3m long cable for the connection between platform and indicator.
- Power supply: 230Vac, or through fitted internal internal battery. Operating time; 40h aproximately.
- Optional Frame for flush floor applications available upon request.
- Weights totalisation
- +/- Check
- Percentage weigh, for manual dosages
- 2 numerical ID
- Net/Gross conversion
- Tare archive