A high performance digital weight indicator with 3 serial ports integrated as standard connectable to a vast array of different weighing platforms or devices.
Completely configurable serial or printer outputs housed in a solid ABS casing making this the perfect indicator for many industrial applications.
- 25-key alphanumerical keyboard.
- Highly efficient red led display with 6 digits 15mm high.
- Backlit LCD graphic 25x100mm display.
- Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LEDs showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure; resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions: 278x125x186 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
- Configuration, calibration, data entry and print formatting.
- Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
- Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick substitution.
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Selection of programme language
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version, 1 in the E-AF09 version) for reading of weight information.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Power supply:
- 3590E version: 12 Vdc via external power supply.
- All other versions: 110-240 Vac and built-in rechargeable battery.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with the command drivers.
- Available in “P” version, fitted with attached printer as standard.