Counting scale, particularly suitable for taking inventories and counting small parts. Weight or piece quantity check, weight and pieces’ totalisation, 10 PLU memory. Available also CE-M APPROVED for legal for Trade Use.
- 3 backlit LCD displays with 6 digits 20mm high, for viewing the weight, average piece weight, and number of pieces
- Membrane waterproof, numerical and functional keypad with 20 keys and acoustic feedback
- Stainless steel plate, 230x300mm size
- Spirit level and adjustable feet
- Built-in rechargeable battery (about 70h battery life) and 230V UK power adapter
- RS232/C port for connection to PC or printer
- entry of sampling items
- entry of Average Piece Weight
- optimisation of the A.P.W.
- indication of insufficient A.P.W./sampling quantity
- 10 PLU memory, store up to 10 common piece weights
- weight or pieces quantity check, with 2 threshold and acoustic alarm
- weight and pieces totalisation
- zero tracking
- semi-automatic or manual tare
- digital calibration
- adjustable auto switch-off
- backlight command
- low battery warning
(*) CE-M divisions are obtainable only with the relative options.