The DGTP is an easy to read weight indicator capable of performing well in most industrial applications.
A panel mount system allows this indicator to be safely and efficiently fitted to most machinery and works exceptionally well for dosage systems and automation.
- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Case for panel mounting. Dimensions: 143,5 x 72 x 129mm(lxhxw). Drill template: 135,6 x 66,5 x 120mm(lxhxw).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points
- Fitted real time clock.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- 1 RS232/C or RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC or external units.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer.
- 6 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions.
- 4 optoisolator photocouplers inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR: FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
- Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
- High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
- Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
- Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
- On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds.
- DGTP and DGTPAN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).