Scales for shop and supermarkets use, with high performance. Fitted with a thermal printer / labeller for economic printing at high speeds.
- Dual alphanumeric backlit white LCD display, both on operator side and client side.
- Mechanical and waterproof keyboard, with 80 keys of which 40 PLU’s with direct access (80 with dual access) and 40 functional keys.
- Thermal printer/labeller (usable with thermal paper). 8 dots/mm resolution.
- Print width up to 55 mm.
- Paper roll width of up to 63 mm, external diameter of 110 mm.
- The printing unit is easily accessible for maintenance and for the roll change.
- DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM base. Stainless steel and polymer structure.
- Stainless steel plate, 375x315mm (LxW) size.
- 230Vac power supply, complete with built-in rechargeable 24Vdc buffer batteries.
- Selectable operating modes: ticket, pricing-labelling, single article or self-service.
- “Quick labelling” function which allows to print labels, on adhesive paper, between a ticket and the other.
- 20 operators.
- Database of 3000 PLU’s, 80 with direct access.
- 50 PLU groups.
- 8 preset tares and memory for 20 active tares selectable by the operators.
- 600 ingredient lists.
- 20 product traceablities.
- 4 VAT rates with a strips function.
- 10 advertisement messages.
- 8 payment modes.
- 3 programmable password levels.
- Storage and reopening of daily tickets.
- Cancellations, discounts, special offers, hourly sales reports, customer management.
- Totals for operators, PLUs, article groups, VAT rates, and short and long term payment types.
- PLU priority work mode.
- Prints logos, EAN13 and EAN8 bar codes, price tags with the total, lot, ice.
- Management of logos and firmware with the HLL (Helmac Label Loader) software downloadable from the web site.
- 2 RS232 interfaces for connection to: PC, modem, scanner, cash register.
- RS485 interface for connection with up to 16 GP series’ scales in a network.
- Ethernet connection (optional)
- Wi-Fi connection (optional)