Price computing, counter scales, with stainless steel structure and waterproof membrane keyboard. Suitable for labelling of pre-packaged goods.
- Dual alphanumeric backlit white LCD display, both on operator side and client side.
- Waterproof keyboard with 56 keys of which 24 easily configurable keys for PLU’s, TLU’s and 5 additional operators.
- Thermal labeller, 8 dots/mm resolution, suitable for labelling of prepackaged goods.
- Print width up to 56mm.
- Paper roll width of up to 63mm, external diameter of 120mm.
- Easy replacement of the roll, through removable door.
- Completely stainless steel structure, 404x363x146mm (LxWxH) size.
- Stainless steel plate, 385x240mm (LxW) size.
- 230Vac power supply, complete with built-in rechargeable 24Vdc buffer batteries.
- Selectable operating modes: ticket, pricing-labelling, single article or self-service.
- 5 operators.
- Database of 3000 PLU’s, 48 with direct access.
- 50 PLU groups.
- 8 preset tares and memory for 20 active tares selectable by the operators.
- 600 ingredient lists.
- 20 product traceablities.
- 4 VAT rates with a strips function.
- 10 advertisement messages.
- 8 payment modes.
- 3 programmable password levels.
- Storage and reopening of daily tickets.
- Cancellations, discounts, special offers, hourly sales reports, customer management.
- Totals for operators, PLUs, article groups, VAT rates, and short and long term payment types.
- PLU priority work mode.
- Prints logos, EAN13 and EAN8 bar codes, price tags with the total, lot, ice.
- Ability to program up to 3 password levels.
- Management of logos and firmware with the HLL (Helmac Label Loader) software downloadable from the web site.
- 2 RS232 interfaces for connection to: PC, modem, scanner, cash register.
- 1 RS485 interface for connection with up to 16 GP series’ scales in a network.
- Ethernet connection (optional)
- Wi-Fi Connection (optional)