Known worldwide as the original electronic force measurement device to feature an integral display, the Loadlink Plus has been in production since 1979. Over the years the line has been expanded and the Loadlink Plus is now used on a daily basis for load monitoring and heavy lifts ranging in capacity from 1t – 500t, by a variety of industrial and commercial industries to include manufacturing, transportation, agriculture, oil and gas, utilities, aerospace and clean energy.
This latest version of the well-known product has advanced features and benefits providing solutions for today’s complicated load test and force monitoring needs. The Loadlink Plus features full function push button controls for tare, choice of units (lbs, kg, kN, and tons), peak hold, preset tare, audible set-point alarm and an overload counter.
The advanced microprocessor based electronics provide the Loadlink Plus with high speed read rates (500/sec), extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. This high stability gives the Loadlink Plus over 5000 divisions and the highest standard resolution of any digital dynamometer on the market today.
Constructed of high-grade aircraft quality aluminium, Straightpoint’s advanced internal design structure allows the product to once again top the charts with an unmatched weight to strength ratio. Straightpoint’s Link style dynamometers are on average 30% lighter than the closest competitor with the same safety rating.
- Large easy to read LCD Display
- High Accuracy of +/-0.3% of applied load
- Selectable Units – t, lbs, kg or kN
- High Resolution, 5000 divisions as standard
- Peak Hold – 100Hz peak force analysis
- Tare and Preset tare
- Lightweight due to aluminum construction
- Overload Counter – ideal for rental industry
- 90 db Audible Set Point Alarm to warn operator of overload
- RS-485 Serial Output to connect to Handheld plus or Desktop Controller
- Designed for use with standard Crosby or Green Pin Shackles
Metric Dimensions = millimetres (mm)
|Units||te, lbs, kg & kN|
|Battery Type||9v PP3|
|Battery Life||80 hours continuous|
|Display Type||6 digit 25mm LCD|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +50 °C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3% of applied load|
|Loading Pin Ø||19||19||25||35||51||57||57||70||83||95||121||127||152|