A sturdy and industrial pair of forks for a forklift truck complete with an integrated weighing system. Simple and easy to install, these replace the forklifts original forks and provide a clear indication of the weight, no matter what the height of load. Compatible with any lift truck having an FEM2a fork holder plate (IIB optional). Available in CE-M approved version.
- Weight indicator with waterproof keyboard, 5 keys, and protective case in extra thick steel, mounted on a fork and connected to the other fork by means of a protected cable.
- LCD backlit display with 6 digits 25mm high, easily visible in any lighting condition.
- Steel bearing IP65 structure.
- Each fork weighs 75kg (LTF25)
- Functions with 4 shear-beam IP68 load cells.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of the capacity.
- Max. allowable overload: 200% of the nominal capacity.
- Max. horizontal inclination (flexibility): +/- 2° with the same accuracy characteristics.
- Power supply through rechargeable battery, operating time around 40 hours of continuous use.
- Additional battery pack (optional) to use the system 24/7.
- Fitted with battery charger, compatible with LTFBK option.
- Auto switch-off function for power saving.
- Fitted with infrared remote control.
- Optional radio module for transmitting data to a PC or a remote repeater.
- Triple ranging; Goes up to 500Kg in 1Kg increments, then upto 1000Kg in 2Kg increments then upto 2500Kgs in 5Kg increments (*dual ranging for trade approved version)
- Optional In-Cab Indicator connected via wireless link (see model LTF1125AR).
- Other options available on request
- Zeroing, semi automatic tare, presettable tare, function mode, stand-by
- NOTES: functions available also with infrared remote control.
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Check
- Percentage weighing
- Alibi memory, for weight approved transmission (optional)
- Hold and Peak
|LTF1125A-1||FEM2A||500 / 1000 / 2500||1 / 2 / 5||—|
|LTF1125AM-1||FEM2A||1000 / 2500||—||2 / 5|
|LTF1150A-1||FEM3A||1000 / 2500 / 5000||2 / 5 / 10||—|
|LTF1150AM-1||FEM3A||2500 / 5000||—||5 / 10|