Weighing Module Kit for forklift trucks with fixing guide according to FEM2 standards, for transforming a normal lift truck into a mobile electronic scale. Available also CE-M Legal for Trade Approved version.
- 17-key numerical and functional waterproof keypad.
- 25mm LCD backlit display with 6 high contrast digits with icons indicating the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand harsh treatment and corrosive environments.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and accurate functioning mechanics with 2 shear-beam IP68 load cells.
- Dimensions: 910x407x110 mm; kit weighs 184 kg.
- Hermetically sealed junction box fitted with cable extendible up to 5m (or non-extendible 10m cable insertable in column) for connection to weight indicator.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the capacity.
- Max. horizontal inclination (flexibility): +/- 2° with the same accuracy characteristics.
- Max. allowable overload: more than 300% f.s., with protection limit switch in case of broken hinges.
- Max. barycentric shifting: 55 mm.
- Indicator power supply through built-in rechargeable battery; 40-hour approximate operating time. Optionally powered through forklift battery via DC converter (Model AL7212)
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz indicator battery charger (approximate 8-hour indicator recharge time).
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C serial output for radio modem, PC or portable terminal.
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions).
KEYBOARD AND PRINTING FUNCTIONS
- KEYBOARD: Zeroing, Automatic tare, Presettable tare, printing and/or data transmission, selectable function command, on/off switching.