Set of Stainless Steel weights suitable for use in legal metrology and industrial applications. The M1 precision class allows for the use of these weights for the check and calibration of scales and instruments in class III up to 10000e.
- IN CONFORMANCE WITH THE OIML – R111 RECOMMENDATION
- M1 PRECISION CLASS
- IN HIGHLY POLISHED AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEEL
- 7900 kg/m3 DENSITY (except for fraction weights)
- ISO CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE UPON REQUEST
- WOODEN CASE
- g: 1, 2, 2, 5, 10, 20, 20, 50, 100, 200, 200, 500, 1000
Total Weighing Solutions can provide an in-house ISO calibration certificate which is traceable to National Standards. Please see the Accessories tab. Only one certificate is needed which covers the entire box contents.
Alternatively, you can have the weight set verified by UKAS. Please choose the UKAS verified option on the weights. Then please remember to add the UKAS certificate option from the Accessories tab. Again, only one certificate is required per batch of weights.