- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Weighs around 125 kg. Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a poliurethane coating.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 load cells for the legal for trade use version, aluminium IP67 load cells for the internal use version.
- Indicator with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up configurable from keyboard or from PC.
- Power supply through built-in extractable rechargeable battery. Fitted with battery charger.
- 60-hour approximate operating time or three months with the tipycal non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Low Battery Warning.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port configurable for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C serial output for radio modem, PC or portable terminal.
- Fitted with thermal printer, with Date&Time card.
- Triple Ranging facility. Scale will read in 0.2kg to 500Kg, then to 1000Kg in 0.5Kg then to 2000Kg in 1Kg.
- Trade Approved version will read in 0.5Kg up to 1000Kg, then to 2000Kg in 1Kg
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- – High resolution display x 10
- – Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
- – Net/Gross
- – Lb to Kg converter
- – Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
- – Weight totalizer
- – Formulizer
- – +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
- – Percentage weighing
- – Percentage batching with programmable target
- – Piece counter
- – Hold
- – Alibi memory (optional)
- Optional functions:
- – PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
- – Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* these quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
- Special steering wheels.
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.