Pallet truck scales, with built-in electronic weighing, for dangerous areas classified as hazardous (ZONES 1 and 21 & 2 and 22) in accordance with Ex II 2GD IIB T4 T197°C X.
Structure completely in STAINLESS steel. Available also CE-M APPROVED.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Triple ranging and increments. Goes up to 500Kg in 0.2Kg, then to 1000Kg in 0.5Kg, then up to 2000Kg in 1Kg increments
- Fork dimensions 1182 x 550 x 80 mm.
- Weighs about 135 kg.
- Bearing structure entirely in extra thick sheet steel.
- Lifting pump in STAINLESS steel.
- Steering wheels with rubber coating.
- Double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 Atex certified shear-beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large high contrast 25mm LCD display, easily visible also in poor lighting conditions and waterproof membrane keypad, with 17 numerical/functional keys.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard.
- Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
- 150-hour approximate operating time.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
- Zeroing, Tare
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Weighs accumulation
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.