The newly designed hand chain hoist VSIII is an innovative further development introduced by Yale. The improved hand chain guide prevents canting or jamming of the hand chain, leading to a smooth running of the chain. High quality bearings on side plates, gearbox and load chain sheave ensure smooth operation of load chain and drive pinion. Optimized hand forces set standards for easy operation.
- Strong bolts between side plates and housing cover and the reinforced hand wheel cover ensure increased stability.
- Precision machined guide rollers ensure smooth running of the load chain.
- High quality bearings for gearbox, side plates and load chain sheave permit a long service life.
- Zinc-plated and yellow-chromated brake parts and guide rollers ensure increased corrosion protection.
- Zinc-plated load chain as standard for added corrosion protection.
- Supplied with LOLER test certificate traceable to national standards