CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLATFORMS
- Sturdy structure, made in special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes them suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Cable with quick connector, platform side.
- 10 m cable for connecting the platform to the indicator, complete with connectors.
- IP68 stainless steel load cells.
- Hermetic junction box with IP68 protection degree.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform for good grip on all surfaces.
- Very simple and reliable connection between platforms and weight indicator.
- IP68 protection, with IP68 connectors and PUR cables as standard.
- Wheels for the transport and the positioning (only for “WWSEKxx” kit)
- WWS platforms are patented with the number 1.342.302.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE INDICATOR IN TRANSPORT CASE
- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- Touch screen weight indicator complete with printer, connectors for platforms.
- Backlit touch screen display (lxh=120x90mm). Specific layout for axle weighing.
- Multilingual software.
- Available touch screen keyboards: QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170mm. Weight: circa 5kg.
- Attached thermal printer as standard.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time).
- Manual static wheel/axle totalisation.
- Printing of axle total weight.
- Weighing with predetermined tare.
- Database of 500 customers.
- Simple printout.
- Multiple Printing.
- Last printout copy.