A well finished weighing platform commonly used for weighing vehicles. Extremely sturdy and built to last.
When paired up with another pad can be used to weigh across vehicle axles in dynamic weighing mode, or can be used for static weighing with 4 or more pads connected to one single indicator.
- Platform dimensions: 500x511mm. Height 58mm. Weight approximately 19,5kg.
- Loading surface: 500x400mm.
- Very handy, sturdy structure, made in special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Cable with quick connector on platform side
- 10 m cable for connecting platform to indicator, complete with connector.
- IP68 stainless steel load cells.
- Hermetic junction box with IP68 protection degree.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform, for good grip on all types of surfaces.
- Extremely simple and reliable connection of the scale to the weight indicator.
- Waterproof IP68 protection, with IP68 connector and PUR cable.
- The WWS platforms are patented
- Available in CE-M legal for trade version (ask for details)
- Available in high resolution version (non-trade approved)
- Available upon price estimate in ATEX version for 1&21 & 2&22 zones.